Refunds, Transfers, Amendments and Cancellation Policy
- You are eligible for a full refund (minus a £10.00 admin fee and the online booking fee) within the 14 days cooling off period from the day of booking. The cooling off period does not apply where a booking is made within 14 days of the event date.
Any withdrawals after the 14 days cooling off period will not be eligible for a refund. Due to the nature of sporting events we are unable to make exceptions for illness, injuries, pregnancy etc.
We are unable to offer defferals to next year's events. We do however offer two generous transfer options;
Transfers to another competitor
- You may transfer or sell your place to another person wishing to take part in the event. This must be done at least ONE calendar month prior to the event. You are responsible for updating the personal information which can be accessed via the details provided in the confirmation email you received upon entering the event. You do not need to inform us of these changes, however the personal details on the entry must be updated.
Transferring to another event
- Subject to an admin fee of £10, you may transfer your entry to another Always Aim High event taking place within 6 months of the date of the event you originally entered. For example, if the date of the event originally entered was 1st March 2020, you would be able to transfer to any other event taking place before 1st September 2020. This must be done at least one calendar month prior to the original event. I.E. by the 1st February 2020.
- This type of transfer cannot take place if the event is sold-out.
- Entries can only be transferred once and thereafter will not be refundable.
- If the original entered event does not cover the cost of the event you are transferring to you will be responsible for paying the difference.
- If the event costs less than the original event you will not be subject to a refund for this amount.
- Please contact us on 01248 723553, card payment will be taken over the phone for the admin fee with transfers administrated by office staff.
Route Amendment and Cancellation Policy
Always Aim High Events host the best and safest events possible. In the event of circumstances beyond our control, which results in potentially unsafe conditions, Always Aim High Events will either:
1. Amend the course to make the event safe. For our triathlons this may include switching to a duathlon or aquathon and for all our events may include modifying the start time, route(s) and/or cut off times:
2. Where conditions cannot be made safe, cancel the event
Where the event is modified under condition 1 above, no refund will be offered. In the event of a cancellation under condition 2 above, competitors will be offered the option to transfer to the next year’s event under the same terms of their existing registration.
Where possible, we shall give at least 24 hours notice to any potential amendment or cancellation.
No refunds will be offered if cancellation is due to an unforeseeable natural disaster or ‘act of God’.
Prizes and Merchandise
All prizes must be collected on the day at the event prize giving.
T shirts and other event "goodies" must be collected on the day from registration or the shop. Uncollected merchandise may be given to marshals to thank them for volunteering their time.
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE ABOVE POLICY. IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUERIES PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org