Refunds, Transfers, Amendments and Cancellation Policy
- You are eligible for a full refund (minus a £10.00 admin fee and the online booking fee) within the 48hr cooling off period from the day of booking. The cooling off period does not apply where a booking is made within 48hr of the event date.
We offer two generous transfer options; after listening to your feedback there is a third option available to those affected by the Coronavirus situation.
Option 1: Transfers to another competitor
- You may transfer or sell your place to another person wishing to take part in the event. This must be done at least ONE calendar month prior to the event. You are responsible for updating the personal information which can be accessed via the details provided in the confirmation email you received upon entering the event. You do not need to inform us of these changes, however the personal details on the entry must be updated.
Option 2: Transferring to another event
- You may transfer your entry to another Always Aim High Event taking place within the same calendar year. This must be done at least one calendar month prior to the event taking place. For any events affected by the Coronavirus we will waive the £10 admin fee, however, you may still be charged a service fee as this is outside of our control.
- This type of transfer cannot take place if the event is sold-out.
- Entries can only be transferred once.
- If the original entered event does not cover the cost of the event you are transferring to you will be responsible for paying the difference.
- If the event costs less than the original event you will not be subject to a refund for this amount.
- For any transfers to another event please email email@example.com
Option 3: Deferring your entry or transferring to another 2021 event
- If, due to Coronavirus, the event has been postponed to another date in 2020, you will be offered the opportunity to defer your entry to the same event in 2021
- If your event has been postponed to 2021 you have the option to transfer to an alternative 2021 event
- You must inform Always Aim High Events that you wish to defer or transfer to an alternative 2021 no later than 4 weeks after the initial annoucement*
- If you wish to transfer or defer your entry please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Route Amendment Policy
Always Aim High Events host the best and safest events possible. In the event of circumstances beyond our control, which results in potentially unsafe conditions, Always Aim High Events reserves the right to amend the course to make the event safe. For our triathlons this may include switching to a duathlon or aquathon and for all our events may include modifying the start time, route(s) and/or cut off times.
Cancellation and Postponement Policy
If an event is cancelled or postponed your entry will be automatically transferred to the new date.
Where possible, we shall give at least 24 hours notice to any potential amendment or cancellation.
Prizes and Merchandise
All prizes must be collected on the day at the event prize giving.
T shirts and other event "goodies" must be collected on the day from registration or the shop. Uncollected merchandise may be given to marshals to thank them for volunteering their time.
If you have any further queries please email us: email@example.com
*Last updated 06/07/2020 - Cardiff Triathlon, Anglesey Trail Half Marathon, & World's Steepest Street Run email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information