- The event will be run under Welsh Athletics rules
- The minimum age on the day is 17 for the half marathon and 10k, and 18 for the full marathon / Ultra Marathon / Snowdon24
- Our full refund policy can be found here.
- Our policy on littering can be found by clicking here. any irresponsible littering will result in disqualification.
- You may be required to carry full kit. Final Decisions will be made on race day. Random kit checks will take place.
- Walking poles ARE allowed in this race.
You may be required to carry full kit. Random kit checks will take place and penalties or disqualification may result in carriage of incorrect equipment.
The Half Marathon, Marathon, & Ultra distances must be prepared to carry compulsory kit consisting of the following;
- Wind proof full body cover - Windproof jacket windproof trousers - Full lengths arms and legs
- Suitable off road running shoes - fell/trail shoes
- Hat and Gloves (Head and hand cover)
- Emergency food
- Bumbag/race vest
- Foil Blanket
- Spare water
- Suntan Lotion
Additional / advisory kit:
- GPS Device (watch with route downloaded)
- Mobile Telephone
- Extra Long Sleeved Warm Layer
- Compass & Map (If you know how to use them)
- Poles (we permit people to use poles)
Final Decisions will be made on race day.
I declare that I will abide by the governing bodies rules and that I am fit to take part in the event. I will not hold the event organiser responsible or any injury or loss. I understand that the final decision as to whether the event will go ahead on the day is that of the organisers 'Always Aim High Events LTD'.