Signing up to the Anglesey Half Marathon is your ticket to run the UK's most beautiful half marathon route. Not only should you expect a route to remember but an event that is super-friendly and super-popular. Lastly, you should expect a race that you want to shout about - in 2019, 9 out of 10 participants said they would recommend the event to a friend or family member!
Take a look at 2019's finishers Medal!
Here's exactly what you get for your entry fee:
- Professionally organised half marathon on mainly closed roads
- Electronic chip timing
- An fantastic event medal & technical T-shirt for all finishers to wear with pride
- Bag of delicious Welsh hand cooked crisps for all finishers! Generously provided by headline partner, Jones o Gymru
- Event Village Facilities including food vendors, secure bag drop, massage, and family entertainment
- Full route marking
- The world's friendliest marshals at every junction
- Incredible support around the course
- Energy stations around course (including water and sports nutrition) - located at approx 3 miles, 6 miles, 9 miles and 11 miles.
- Emergency support
- Sweep support vehicle
SIGN UP FOR NEXT YEAR
You will be able to sign up for the "2021 Anglesey Half Marathon & 10k" in the Event Village. Register to take part in next year's event at this year's prices ahead of the everyone else! This offer will be available on the day of the race.
Hot and cold food and drink will be available to purchase at the race finish.
Always Aim High Store
Don't worry if you forget anything over the race weekend, because at both registration and the Event Village (finish area) we will be selling a number of running products at discounted prices. These will include HIGH5 nutritional products, running kit and bespoke Always Aim High branded goodies.