|Sprint / Standard / Savage / Legend Triathlon|
|Sprint / Standard Duathlon|
|1000m / 2000m / 2.4mile Swim Race|
|Junior events to be announced!|
The first part of the Adventure Championships, The Slateman Triathlon and Duathlon is the most Iconic Adventure Triathlon and Duathlon in Wales.
Starting in Llanberis; the heart of Snowdonia’s industrial history the Triathlon and Duathlon combine stunning scenery with epic challenges. Swim in the fresh water of Llyn Padarn, run on a combination of trail and road through the historic slate quarries and cycle over the mountain passes; all in the shadow of Wales’ highest peak, Snowdon. The sprint distance bike course is entirely on fully closed roads making it a perfect introduction to cycling Snowdonia’s famous mountain passes.
To celebrate our 10th Anniversary, 2020 will be the biggest and best Slateman yet. Warmer water temperatures, additional events over the weekend and a party atmosphere set amongst the incredible scenery Always Aim High Events are famous for make this an event not to be missed from any athletes calendar.
Read reviews here
- Access to the Event Village with food and drink, family activities, entertainment, shopping, massage tent and toilets
- The world’s friendliest marshals
- Full route marking
- Water and feed stations on course
- Electronic chip timing
- Web results service
- Pick-up wagons
- Event photography
- Emergency support
- Bespoke medal for all finishers
- Live bilingual commentary
- A feast of food at the finish line
- Goody bag at registration
- Free 10 year Slateman t-shirt
- Hoodies that can be purchased at registration and collected on the day
Read the race reports from the 2019 Slateman Triathlon here
Please read our race rules
Enter the incredible Adventure Championships comprising the 2020 Slateman, Snowman and Sandman AND receive one entry half price!