Introducing the Snowdonia Trail Marathon Virtual Event
Thousands of runners from all over the world will be joining us for the Snowdonia Trail Marathon Virtual Event. Another instalment from our Enhanced Event Series, this event uses the “Remote Event” tracking app from our timing partners, TDL and brings real events back to the 2020 season. Run any one of our 3 events distances – 10k, Half Marathon or Marathon. Enter to run all 3 and get a £10 discount and become a Virtual ULTRA Runner and earn an amazing ULTRA Marathon Medal*
*Limited availability, first come first served basis
How it works
- Sign up to the event and claim your profile on the tracking app
- Start any distance anytime between 9am Friday 16th October to 9pm Sunday 18th October
- Over the event weekend - the app will map your real time position as well as simultaneously plotting your relative position on the event route map!
- Runners taking part in multiple distances can complete the distances in any order in the time available
- After you have finished a distance, head on to your app profile, select the next one and get going
- You can be anywhere in the world – just get your trainers on and go!
- Run on your own, with friends in a socially distant group*, or sign up with friends from far and wide
- All results will be published on our website
|*Participants must follow all relevant guidance from the government, police, and sports governing bodies – particularly in relation to out-of-home exercise and social distancing. Participants are encouraged to consider the time of day and weather conditions that they exercise, carefully select their route and apply social distancing to stay clear/give priority to pedestrians and people using public spaces. Participants are encouraged to use head torches and/or high visibility clothing if running in low light or poor visibility conditions.|
What you need
- A fully charged phone that must use iOS 13 or Android 8 or a more recent operating system
- We recommend you take a fully charged battery/power pack with you just in case!
Choose your package
Virtual Event Standard Package - £19.99
Includes enhanced sport timing system, STM 2020 medal, AAHE Buff worth £10, Event Bib and postage.
Virtual Event Enhanced Package - £29.99
Includes enhanced sport timing system, Always Aim High Events Training Top*(worth £25 RRP), a HIGH5 Nutrition bundle worth £10, STM 2020 medal, AAHE Buff worth £10, AAHE Running Socks worth £5, Event Bib and postage.
*Limited stock available so please be quick