What to Expect
- Access to the Event Village with food and drink, family activities, entertainment, shopping, massage tent and toilets
- Full route marking with over 100 friendly marshals on course
- Water and feed stations around course fully stocked with a wide range of food from bread and cheese to cakes, chocolate and fruit
- Mechanical support on the course
- Electronic chip timing
- Live tracker system allowing friends and family to track you around the course
- Web results service
- On course recovery service
- Event photography
- Bespoke medal for all finishers
- Free goody bag given at registration!
- Family ride for children and families
- Live bilingual commentary
- Exclusive discounts (at the AAH Store)
- Event t-shirts and hoodies that can be purchased at registration and collected on the day
Photographers for the Tour de Mon will be announced shortly.
You can order your T-Shirt when registering for the Tour de Mon. Alternatively, there will be extremely limited numbers for sale at the Always Aim High store at the event village on the day of the sportive.