Why sell at our events?
At Always Aim High Events, we organise some of the best running races, Triathlons and cycling sportives in the UK. As a result, we attract thousands of people to our events. On many occasions food vendors have sold out of food by the end of the event.
If you would like to be a vendor at one of our events have a look at the price list below:
|Food Vendor 1 day *||Saturday or Sunday||£175|
|Food Vendor 2 days||Saturday and Sunday||£300|
|Non-Food Vendor/ Stall 1 day||Saturday or Sunday||£100|
|Non-Food Vendor/ Stall 2 day||Saturday and Sunday||£175|
|* Applies to events only held on one day not over multiple days|
All vendors must
- Be 3rd party liability insured for at least £5 million and provide a copy that is valid for all events.
- If a food vendor, have a relevant food hygiene certificate and provide a copy that is valid for all events.
- Supply their own electrics that are tested and certified.
- Provide clean potable water.
- Where dealing primarily with children vendors must provide copy of relevant CRB check for staff e.g. bouncy castles.